By alex on August 17, 2016
By alex on September 8, 2016
By alex on November 14, 2016
- I have ASD(diagnosed) but I'm very good at reading people?
- Why is it considered uncultured to be proudly American?
- WP Addicts Anonymous
- Realised my doctor abused me...
- Almost 29 and I am still the same as I was last year
- Talking on the phone, a horrifying experience everytime.
- Keep a word, drop a word...
- How autistic are you?
About Wrong Planet
Wrong Planet is the web community designed for individuals (and parents / professionals of those) with Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, ADHD, PDDs, and other neurological differences. We provide a discussion forum, where members communicate with each other, an article section, with exclusive articles and how-to guides, a blogging feature, and more. Read More >