How physically attractive do you think you are?

Page 1 of 11 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

How do you feel about yourself looks wise?
I am stunningly attractive. Very few people are as attractive. 8%  8%  [ 13 ]
I'm pretty good looking. Not a model or anything but I would be considered attractive 36%  36%  [ 56 ]
I am about average. I am neither considered physically attractive or really ugly. 33%  33%  [ 51 ]
I am physically unattractive. I wasn't blessed with looks. 23%  23%  [ 36 ]
Total votes : 156

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 10:36 am

How do you feel about yourself looks wise? You could be an Average Billy or Betty. Or look like Brad Pitt 2.0 Or you look like a walking trash can.

How do you feel about yourself physically attractive wise?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 10:40 am

I think I look pretty good for my age.

Otherwise, I'm pretty average--I've been told I look similar to Robin Williams, rather than Brad Pitt.

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 3:33 pm

I really don't know. I always felt really unattractive because I wasn't good at getting dates/girlfriends/sex partners. I didn't know until less than a year ago I have Asperger's and I didn't realize how deficient my social skills were to everyone else's. People tell me that I am not unattractive, but I still see myself that way.

Zajie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 3:43 pm

I get complimented on my looks from my classmates so I guess I'm attractive

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 3:49 pm

I've been told I'm pretty and I think I'm fairly attractive. Though, I think I look too young for my age.

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 3:54 pm

I wish there was a good way to find out. Maybe my view of myself has been wrong for most of these years. I still don't fully understand what happened to me in High School and College and why I wasn't more popular or better at getting girlfriends than I was.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 4:39 pm

Honestly I describe myself as average at least face wise. Theres nothing about me that makes me really attractive but I am not really unattractive either.

Another thing is that I am really short. I'm 5 ft 2 so that puts me in the 0.4 percentile. People really do view you differently when you're so much shorter than everyone else and most of it is not positively. Most women won't even consider a 5 ft 2 man either. It's unfair but thats how life works. If I was 5 ft 10, I would probably be a lot more attractive because I do have a proportionate body and not a bad looking face, but i'm just really short. I also have a somewhat weird voice and am socially awkward especially around women so that doesn't help either.

My 5 ft 2 stature and Asperger diagnoses is a double whammy when it comes to dating. I can't talk to women very well, i'm just too shy. Are there guys who have it worse looks wise? Definitely. But at least many of them make up for it by being socially adept. Something I will never be good at. That's why it will take me a while to get a girlfriend.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 5:56 pm

I'm 5 foot 4 3/4. Some women had problems with my height--but not much after I was 25 or so.

It's how you carry yourself--really it is. Hold your head up high. Walk with good posture. It helps...trust me!

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 6:19 pm

My optometrist measures my facial dimensions as part of an eye exam.

She says I can be a model because my face is perfectly symmetric based on the devices she uses.

Many people tell me how good looking I am.

goofygoobers
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 9:32 pm

I've struggled with my self-esteem for years. I still feel unattractive regardless of what people think. I used to be bullied in school about my looks and my abusive stepmother told me I was ugly. Old women and girls tell me I'm beautiful, but I disagree. All I see are my physical flaws. :cry:

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 10:22 pm

goofygoobers wrote:
I've struggled with my self-esteem for years. I still feel unattractive regardless of what people think. I used to be bullied in school about my looks

I have this same problem. The same thing happened to me with the bullying. Not sure if I will ever completely get over it and see myself objectively. Would love to get advice from those who did.

Pileo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 2:39 am

People tell me I'm pretty. I hope they weren't yanking my chain. I'm definitely no Brad Pitt or Tom Hardy.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 6:52 am

Pileo wrote:
People tell me I'm pretty. I hope they weren't yanking my chain. I'm definitely no Brad Pitt or Tom Hardy.

It depends on who these people are.

If they are 50+ or in your family circle, chances are, they were definitely yanking your chain, as they see you from a different perspective compared to those who aren't.

Also if they notice you are sort of secretly fishing for those positive compliments, then the same applies as above.

Anonymous ratings in my opinion are the most accurate and unfiltered of all.

Vomelche
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 7:34 am

I've noticed that average people seem to be more successful in dating. Even if you stand out in a good way, its not always a good thing. This is also reflected by the population of online dating, where I find there are people who are either extremely attractive or the opposite. Maybe there is some science to this..

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 8:15 am

It is very noticeable btw that generally speaking the more good-looking people are the harsher and picker they are when it comes to the looks of the opposite sex.

For example over-weighted girls generally think I am gorgeous, while model-like girls generally think I am frog. And the guys who look like models, think of any girl with less-than-model looks as ugly.

Echolalia
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Feb 2015, 7:18 am

People tell me I'm attractive, but people IMO are full of s**t. They will tell you whatever gets them off the hook and
avoiding any kind of honesty. So I picked average because that's pretty much how I feel about myself when I'm staring in the mirror every morning.

I do know though that my marketability is much better amoung Asian's than Caucasian's. I don't rate very high on the white person's hotness scale. So yeah, I think average is probably about right.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 161 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 39 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse.