13 Russian nationals indicted for meddling in 2016 election

Page 25 of 25 [ 391 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 1:54 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
But why pick the Twin Towers for this?

And why pick the Pentagon? Why would the US government want to destroy the Pentagon?

I don't see the logic.

Maybe there's lies floating about.

But I don't believe the US government had the motivation to do this.

There are all kinds of theories about paper files and computer records in building 7 that certain people wanted destroyed.

Who knows what else someone wanted torched & gone at the Pentagon, too. Or perhaps the point of including the Pentagon was so that someone like yourself would say "I don't see the logic." and accept the official story.

Why not the Twin Towers? If it was a false flag, it sure was effective. If it was a false flag, it would be far from the first one ever used in warfare - or the last.

Maybe the entire US government didn't have the motivation to do this, but certain individuals wanted to go to war, and a select group became exorbitantly wealthy because of it. Money & power are pretty good motivators for a lot of people. Possibly enough people to do something like this.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 2:02 pm

Don't you think they could have picked a more "clandestine" method if they wanted papers destroyed?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 2:08 pm

Jeesh. This is what happens when people start talking about physics. Just turns into a mess.

4 planes were hijacked. 2 planes hit 2 buildings. A third tower caught fire and collapsed in the same fashion. Reports of massive explosions in all buildings were reported. The metal from the buildings was shipped off to China so it couldn't be examined.

Larry Silverstein took out a lease a couple of months before 9/11, which would earn him billions if the buildings were destroyed. Quite weird that he bought them as they were worthless as they were full of asbestos. He always would have a work meeting in the towers each morning, but not on 9/11, his wife 'made him' go for a dermatology appointment. Yeah right.

Numerous trucks were pulled over on 9/11, one van with traces of explosives in, and one of the men was positively identified as to being in one of the towers the day before. There were numerous reports of massive explosions from the base of the building. Gee, I wonder what happened :roll:

Osama Bin Laden denied involvement in 9/11. The 'confession' tape was fake. The Taliban said they would give Bin Laden up if the US provided evidence of his guilt. The US refused and went in to Afghanistan and us still there now!! !!

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 2:30 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Don't you think they could have picked a more "clandestine" method if they wanted papers destroyed?

That wasn't their only motive, though.

They wanted the social licence from the American people to roll into war on 7 countries, and to tax them Trillions of dollars and hand that money to the military industrial complex and private contractor 1% friends to do it. Like I said, money and power are incredibly powerful motivators for greedy people.

The exact same story of false flag, war, money & power has played out many times in the human history of warfare.

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 5:47 pm

If you look into the anthrax attacks you will find out who did it.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2018, 4:07 pm

This just popped up in my fb newsfeed, probably because fb is creeping my browser history. Nonetheless: http://awarenessact.com/its-official-eu ... ion/?=ewao

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2018, 12:26 am

A friend just shared this video of building 7 collapsing on facebook. Check it out. Sure looks like explosions going off just before it fell.. https://www.facebook.com/ArmyAnonymous/ ... 066680939/