I really am a cripple, you know.

Page 6 of 22 [ 345 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 22  Next

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2018, 1:55 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Yes, I was. I am writing from there now. I think I thought it might be getting some new pants, maybe a shower, perhaps some, anyway, clearing up the perscriptions problem, maybe staying in the walting room all night and getting a taxi voucher for a taxi back town in the morning. which has happened there before.
I was admitted, I left the undies and pants to be thrown away (I'll have to get new, charity, pants from their amount of such - Presumably they'll have underwear, if not I'd ask for some second pants to wear underneath as underwear surrogates - I have used their charity before - Didn't I say this above? :o - the thrown-away pants had been that, IIRC). They said that I might - There still has not been a diagnosis of that, now at precisely 6;00 PM (waited till the clock changed do I could say that :x !)(now it's 6:01) - have C-Difficil Toxin, C-Dif for short, an infectious dhiareea which I'd triggered by antibiotics, it could be a/the reason for my past pooping problems.
Relief from the back pain, simply cuz' I'm lying down, is good for me now
Carrying around the two admittedly sorta excessive two reusable grocery bags of stuff I have is back-straining :cry: . They're breaking anyway. :(. You know, if I didn't/did say this, not only did I not receive CHF or diabetes prescriptions when I left last Monday, but of the four things I did receive pres riptione for, I only got one, the CVS determined that only that one was Medical/Care/Aid-covered, maybe some records were lost, maybe some lost cards were never replaced.
I wrote the SSDI worker since I still am friendly with her to see if she could help, she said medical was n't her niche.
Anything else aside, perhaps being here will let me vamp tiil yhe Winter Shelter here opens on the 15th IIRC if nothing else. If the NYS lawyer is going to continue to cut me off :( I just don't know :( . 2 bucks plus in change now, no paper, presumably no fosh left in debit card - Weird story, I can still put money in it and use it but I can't access the thing to check how much I have in it.
If the NYS lawyer keeps cutting me off from find e tire having sent much before Patterson but believe this day is seven weeks since I left for yhere - I just don't know :( . Maybe writing him and telling him of this will help. Maybe if I can get whatever hospital social worker I haven't contacted here yet to call him will help :( ? He keeps saying ' get (the social workers) to get you housing "...Well, they have not offered me any housing (exluding bach places like Patterson) here, none whatsoever? I only really contact these JOSPITAL social workers when I am in the HOSPITAL - I have to attend to the bank/the storage placthr pain pills :( or disaster will enddir? Maybe this will impress him?:( ...........

I want you to listen to me, because I have degrees in microbiology and biology. Clostridium difficile infection is very serious and can kill you due mainly to dehydration caused by diarrhea. You got it because you were on antibiotics that killed off your normal harmless intestinal bacteria. This allowed difficile to overgrow in your gut because of all the new real estate that was then available. The hospital will give you more antibiotics to kill off the C diff infection, after which you need to reestablish a healthy normal intestinal tract microflora. I would recommend eating yogurt in order to do this. If you don't, it is very likely that you will face reinfection because this organism can make a highly resistant structure called an endospore that can withstand almost anything short of direct contact with an open flame.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2018, 4:16 pm

...Thank you for your concern. As it turns out, I don't have it, the diagnosis came back, I'm OK, the doctor told me this :).
I had never even heard about this particular disease till it was brought up to me after I came in. I have taken lots of antibiotics in the past, so if that infection
had tried to take hold...but it didnt :D . Again, thank you.
Much if not all of the time if not all at this hospital I get put in isolation, due to the fact that I have had MRSA (MERSA?) in the past - Though I don't know that I was ever suffering from it any time that I was here, briefly.
It's not as Andromeda Strain-melodramatic as it might sound, it's not a locked ward and ultra-bright light like in the movies, but people are supposed to gown up before they come into my room.
I saw a really keen movie :D on TCM just now, and it was a hospital story! 8O " LIFE BEGINS ", with Glenda Farrell. It qualified as both " Early Sound " and " Pre-Code ", I guess, both of which I like. Say!! !! !! !! ! I'll tell the world that it was swell! :D Saw much of a movie with Al Jolson and Ruby Keeler, " GI INTO YOUR DANCE ". Nice songs - and a whole chorus line of dancers in top hat, white tie and tails!! !! !! ! Yow. :mrgreen: :wink: Jolie did wear " that " make-up in part of it, though. Well, leaving old-movie stuff behind, which I am more interested in than 99&3/4% here, I guess :roll: ...........

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2018, 4:19 pm

B19 wrote:
Unfortunately ASS-P I was unable to continue reading your reply due to too much information on a banned issue.

I realise it may be a very long time since you read the Wrong Planet rules, so here is the rule you need to take particular care to remember and strictly observe from now on:

Conduct
-----------
The following activities are unacceptable on WrongPlanet:

1. Posting offensive language, comments, video, or images.
Unacceptable content includes swearing; racist, sexist, homophobic language; behavior intended to provoke or belittle other members; violent or sexually demeaning content; sexual fetish; and discussion of excretory function. Posting graphic images or videos of people or animals being harmed is prohibited.

I'm pretty sure that rule is one against toilet humor and etc and does not ban describing these things in clinical terms.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2018, 4:22 pm

Talking about old movies is much better than talking about how people screwed you. It shows another side of you. Like politics and comics do.

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2018, 4:24 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Thank you for your concern. As it turns out, I don't have it, the diagnosis came back, I'm OK, the doctor told me this :).
I had never even heard about this particular disease till it was brought up to me after I came in. I have taken lots of antibiotics in the past, so if that infection
Much if not all of the time if not all at this hospital I get put in isolation, due to the fact that I have had MRSA (MERSA?) in the past - Though I don't know that I was ever suffering from it any time that I was here, briefly.
It's not as Andromeda Strain-melodramatic as it might sound, it's not a locked ward and ultra-bright light like in the movies, but people are supposed to gown up before they come into my room.
I saw a really keen movie :D on TCM just now, and it was a hospital story! 8O " LIFE BEGINS ", with Glenda Farrell. It qualified as both " Early Sound " and " Pre-Code ", I guess, both of which I like. Say!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I'll tell the world that it was swell! :D Saw much of a movie with Al Jolson and Ruby Keeler, " GI INTO YOUR DANCE ". Nice songs - and a whole chorus line of dancers in top hat, white tie and tails!! ! ! ! ! ! Yow. :mrgreen: :wink: Jolie did wear " that " make-up in part of it, though. Well, leaving old-movie stuff behind, which I am more interested in than 99&3/4% here, I guess :roll: ...........

How did you test positive for it in the first place? I'm guessing they used an immunoassay for the C diff toxin, which is a protein like most of the endotoxins made by spore formers. This is a highly accurate test and does not usually yield false results. Also any time you are on antibiotics I would still recommend the probiotics and etc.

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2018, 4:32 pm

ASS-P wrote:
I saw a really keen movie :D on TCM just now, and it was a hospital story! 8O " LIFE BEGINS ", with Glenda Farrell. It qualified as both " Early Sound " and " Pre-Code ", I guess, both of which I like. Say!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I'll tell the world that it was swell! :D Saw much of a movie with Al Jolson and Ruby Keeler, " GI INTO YOUR DANCE ". Nice songs - and a whole chorus line of dancers in top hat, white tie and tails!! ! ! ! ! ! Yow. :mrgreen: :wink: Jolie did wear " that " make-up in part of it, though. Well, leaving old-movie stuff behind, which I am more interested in than 99&3/4% here, I guess :roll: ...........

Oh yes methicillin resistant staph strains. Very hard to treat, and prevalent in hospitals because hospitals are breeding grounds for antibiotic resistant strains. How did you manage to get rid of it?

B19
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2018, 9:13 pm

drwho222 wrote:
ASS-P wrote:

How did you test positive for it in the first place? I'm guessing they used an immunoassay for the C diff toxin, which is a protein like most of the endotoxins made by spore formers. This is a highly accurate test and does not usually yield false results. Also any time you are on antibiotics I would still recommend the probiotics and etc.

Your clinical comment is acceptable in the circumstances. We don't want to read about what happens in people's underpants in graphic personal detail however, that crosses the rules.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2018, 9:07 pm

...I am out of the hospital now. I , again, have no dosh. The only food I had to-day was some of some hospital snacks (sandwich, etc.) I begged from the hospital when I left to have some late-night food that night and breakfast in the same welfare motel where I had those things stolen by the staff a ways back :( . The hospital did offer me one night there and I took it. It's 6:00 PM, that's all the food I'v had this waking day. Now I'm sort of feeling active from it, but it'll hurt more later.
Speaking of hurt, my back pain :cry: kinda went away after I wrapped myself and got some sleep in a patch of ground by a parking garage downtown, but now, I am feeling some twinge :( when I bang the computer keyboard keys here at the library.
I'll panhandle later ~ When I do, I often get people's resteraunt leftovers, often too rich/salty-greasy I suppose :| . I, as of now, am still being ignored by the nYS lawyer. I received an E-mail from the storage place I use officially telling me I'm late, and this month's payment has had a penalty added upon it - Carried on too long this will result in me losing all of my possesions there. :( The winter shelter here may open soon, but I'm not sure/knowing full details yet.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2018, 10:42 pm

...I have wrtiten to the NYS lawyer again pointing out my needs :cry: ~ and expressing some suspicion, even of whether he's trying to steal the money! 8O
Probably (I suppose) not, but maybe it'll do something. After all, what can he do now? Cut me off some more :wink: ? I do have torso hurt, just leaning forth inn this library chair :cry: . I really do need money now ~ have I conviced you all :( ?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2018, 7:56 pm

...I had some people's restaraunt leftovers last night when pamhandling, but I have had no food this waking day but a couple licks of a lollipop that I had :( . I do have the torso pain :cry: and I wonder if my blood sugar has gone rather LOW ~ that has happened to be before ~ though I did take the pills , from my new prescription that I got when I last left the hospital, to-day It includes diabets pills, which I took - buut I didn't see the diaretics, in an envelope rather than a pill bottle, till after I took the rest. So I have yet to take them :| .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2018, 11:53 pm

...I o ce again wrote out a really basic will & put it in my pocket leaving everything to a EP friend. If I'm found dead - I guess I most likely won't :) , but, I presume it'd be good enough? I mentioned that "assets money " thing above :| . The winter shelter still seems to have not openedex. There's a " special ", " recovery ", shelter that I did think of trying to get into but how :? . My side rather aches, maybe overly tight clothes at least in part. I have had the pain today :cry: . The NYS lawyer is still freezing me out :(. There was a local fire, the Bear Fire, in SC county to-day. Contained now, but a few folks downtown are wearing pollution masks. It's cold and I'm sleeping outside :( . I did leave out a nice thing that happened to-day :| .

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2018, 1:32 pm

i thought u got ssdi on a weekly basis

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2018, 7:30 pm

...This gs would be better if I had somewhere to rest and things and would not have to carry around a ball & chain liad and ease my pain :cry: . If that NYS lawyer would send my money, just some, I could replace the sten pain pills and fix my bank account f and pay for my storage and more. I got stirred this morning by a cop angry at my eeli v slir, he threatened a summons next time.
Maybe I'm heading to the Court ty Jail again :| . If I just had good stability now, I could improve things. :(

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2018, 12:31 am

...I just re-read that nasty OM Sneketor sent me about raping :cry: me and in made me cry :cry: ; More than. I thought it would :cry:. I ha e been able, never bee. invited to, collapse into someone's are s a d cry and bawl in their shoulder and tell them about the rape :cry: .
My bacn/spineline is collapsing :cry: , and I am walking out in the cold, and that lawyer is freezing my money :( . Maybe I'll Lise all of my oissesions : including Bruh's. I hoodt not :| .
Of course, maybe Goldfish would clap hands and shout " Hallelujah! " if those pictures were lost to me forever :( .

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2018, 12:59 pm

If you lost your debit card you need to fix that pronto just forget the rest and contact the social security office today.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2018, 10:43 pm

...I haven't had any food this waking day :( , though I hope to :? - there was a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at the Sally Army to-day - really too far a walk for me :( and I wanted my computer time.
A " bro " said he'd try to bring back a plate for me :) . I will panhandle later :| .