Page 6 of 137 [ 2186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 137  Next

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 1:15 pm

Dear Martens, your last sentence should be written in Gothic calligraphy, inscribed on fine parchment, , framed nicely, and placed prominently upon the desks of every head of state on Earth.

I shall now go find some India Ink so we can start this project.

Sylkat

TheTigress
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Dec 2012, 3:26 pm

Stereotypes exist for a reason
The Black Friday madness symbolizes the breakdown of character and the mass consumerism mentality in today's society
I don't agree with the legalization of marijuana
Coffee is disgusting
Being fat is almost always your fault unless a medical condition is involved
Girls should be raised with the knowledge that NOT having children is a legitimate option
Christmas is a pagan holiday
Even though you can surgically alter your reproductive parts to look male or female, you will always be born with either XX or XY chromosomes
America has some of the worst food quality regulations for a first world country
The job industry in this country is extremely corrupt and discriminatory against the employees, especially against people on the Autism spectrum. Upper management, however, seems to be allowed to get away with murder
The world would be a better place without Islam
I have much more respect for women who don't need a man to complete their life
Fast Food should be abolished
Christopher McCandless is a hero
No one under the age of 18 should be having sex

Last edited by TheTigress on 03 Dec 2012, 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 4:42 pm

Every woman that carries out a abortion is selfish.

Every person who performs tests on animals or is for it is selfish.

Every person who takes part in a war is fundamentally selfish.

Everyone who follows any religion is taking a cause of idiotcy, while not necessarily and idiot.

Although rape is one of the most serious crimes, it is never any worse than any case of murder.

Paedophilia should be considered no less of a sexuality than homosexuality and there should be equal rights for both groups, although becuase child molestation is such a high risk when paedophiles start to encounter children in their day to day lives they should be watched over firstly by physiatric nurses and secondarily by the police to make sure the chldren are never put under any risk.

If harassment is caused by concern and the desier to help rather than for selfish reasons (obviously sexual harassment is a different issue) then it shouldn't be considered any different than most cases of mother-son harassment and shouldn't be illegal, instead physiatric nurses should be in charge of preventing it.

Farm animals (or any animal for that matter) should never be killed at a young age (i.e. lambs, or chicks that are gassed on the first day for meing male).

I'm a Celebrity should be illegal because of the mistreatment of insects.

If a psychotic/postnatal depressed woman kills her children she should still be held to blame.

People should be allowed to sleep wth anyone they want without being called a slut or whatever.

And finally...

Hail to the Thief was Radiohead's best album.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 7:24 pm

+ I will not bow down to your fake cosmic alien-zombie hybrid daddy.
+ I don't care for mainstream music.
+ The only things worse than cancer are Twilight fans.
+ Christianity has integrated more pagan things into its culture than any other religion. Even the traditional cross that has come to represent the religion worldwide is not exempt from this.
+ I have absolutely ZERO interest in sports.
+ Bubbly, overly happy people need to be teleported into a black hole.
+ Altruism does not exist. People "do good" only to give themselves "Brownie Points" (even if on a subconscious level) or as an express ticket to this intergalactic palace they call Heaven.
+ President Obama is not "The Antichrist" nor is he "God." According to the Bio-Matrix readout, he is 100% human. :roll:
+ The Freemasons, Illuminati, Muslims, Rotschilds or Jews in general aren't out to get you.
+ Airsoft is for posers who don't have the guts to enlist, yet want all the glory of a warrior by passing themselves off as veterans to get free things/praise/thanks.
+ The word "bigot" is being overused much like how people reported their neighbors as "Jews" in Nazi-controlled Germany if they disliked them for any reason or coveted their property. Everytime someone doesn't conform to someone else's views, they are branded as a bigot. The same holds true for the label "un-American." It's OK for people to have differing opinions about things, be it homosexuality, war, drug use/legalization, abortion, ownership of firearms/weapons, political parties, religion, or anything else.
+ Industrial is a valid genre of music.
+ The most fervent of fanatics are also the most hypocritical.

Last edited by CyborgUprising on 03 Dec 2012, 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 7:38 pm

Lintar wrote:
The 'reimagined' 'Battlestar Galactica' (a.k.a. Galactica In Name Only) is the absolute WORST remake of a classic TV show EVER! :evil: Everyone associated with it should be consigned to the lowest depths of Hell for all eternity, and every last copy of this show on the face of the Earth should be destroyed post haste! (...and then promptly erased from everyone's memory and time itself)...

What about the Stargate: Infinity cartoon series? Even the producers of the Stargate series disown that horrific monstrosity (citing that they authorized it but "did not participate" in its making). I can only hope that the Replicators never get hold of it...

NAKnight
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Dec 2012, 9:50 pm

Here it Goes!

-Atheism, not necessarily Atheist themselves, is the effect of a negative lifestyle either self-inflicted or by environmental factors
-Atheist are not intellectually superior, no matter how much they claim to be.
-Atheist are not all bad
-Atheists values are subjective and can change at any moment, providing a void in moral stability.
-Atheists pick and choose facts they agree with without considering all sides of the issue.
- Atheism does not play by it's own rules.
- There are many things Science cannot fully explain
- Everyone has a value system whether they claim to or not which is the basis to what they believe.
-Calling others Delusional is poor PR for the Atheist community.
- Just because it is not empirically measurable does not make it true or non-existent.
- Atheist should consider thinking about how their logic of "Creating my own values" creates a moral and logical vacuum in the case of moral relativity when their value system in and of itself is morally objective.

Best Regards,

Jake

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 11:11 pm

We're going through a demographic winter and we need more babies to be born into this world. All babies and not just the "trophy" ones.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 4:48 am

Many women who want a 'baby' soooo much need to realize that there is a 'baby' for one year, then a toddler, then a child, then an adolescent, then a teen-ager;
This is an eighteen-year commitment, not a cute, fun cuddle-toy!
How many times do we have to hear "I just didn't realize what I was getting into!"

Sylkat

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 5:16 am

NAKnight wrote:
-Atheism, not necessarily Atheist themselves, is the effect of a negative lifestyle either self-inflicted or by environmental factors

:lmao:

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 5:19 am

I found myself agreeing with most, maybe every, item in Jake's post above.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2012, 8:01 pm

Members who no longer use Wrong Planet should have their accounts deleted.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 12:15 am

There is no weaker sex.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 2:22 pm

Wrong Planet members who express negative opinions in an overtly negative manner, or bully other members of Wrong Planet at random for stupid reasons should be banned.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 3:25 pm

+ People who cannot handle any ounce of criticism should be banned from forums (actually, they make posting humorous sometimes).
+ People who think everything is peachy and perfect are in need of a serious reality-check.
+ It's not evil to consume animal flesh. I've tried a vegan diet - it didn't work very well. Some people just need meat.
+ Racism is not unidirectional; it works all ways, not just with whites being the perpetrators.
+ Dogs suck.
+ For the large part, television is useless. My interests are far too narrow to permit me to waste money on a television set.
+ Necroposting isn't always a bad thing; it allows newcomers a chance to weigh in on a topic that was created prior to said newb's membership.
+ Creating threads on topics that have been posted several times before is completely unnecessary and irksome. If you're too lazy to check every thread ever started, that's your problem.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2012, 4:17 pm

Wrong Planet members who want Alex to be as involved with the website now on the same level as he was back when he first founded the website need a serious reality check.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2012, 4:35 pm

artrat wrote:
I can't stand video games
AnonymousAnonymous should never be a mod because he would ban all members that leave and prevent them from ever returning.

The film industry should stop making movies based off of video games.

Yes, you are right. As of recent, I no longer express any interest in wanting to be a mod because I'll be a terrible mod and having the authority of a mod would increase my stress & anxiety.

Veganism is overrated.

The Twilight books are nothing more than cheesy romance novels for tweens, but with vampires. The Twilight movies are worse.

People should not give homeless people money whenever a homeless person asks for money because likely a homeless person will use it to buy alcohol, cigarretes, or both.