Page 7 of 137 [ 2186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 137  Next

NAKnight
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Dec 2012, 10:27 pm

Here are another set of principals I value,

Hard work pays off.
Patience is the seed that grows maturity.
Instant Gratification produces instant results, delayed gratification produces dividends.
Quality over quantity.
Your Attitude determines your overall outcome in any situation.
Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Speak up for a pure injustice and be silent in the face of pure justice.
We are all created equal.
If your an Atheist, Christian, Hindu, Muslim or any other religion,There is a common fact and reality; We all die.
People choose not to get along with others. Those causes may be for superficial reason but deep inside, well all long for someone.
Asperger's Syndrome is an advantage rather than a crutch, depending on your attitude and perspective.
Perspective Changes Everything.

Best Regards,

Jake

artrat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2012, 10:33 pm

Social networking sites have made internet forums obsolete.
I like playing jokes on members of this forums
I am a bit of a dick but a smart one at least.
IT's probably best that I am banned but first you have to find a reason to boot me. ;)

Am I joking or being serious? The world may never know.

"I belive in God, only I spell it Nature."
~ Frank Llyod Wright

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2012, 10:56 pm

artrat wrote:
I am a bit of a dick but a smart one at least.

id disagree
Quote:
IT's probably best that I am banned but first you have to find a reason to boot me. ;)

Am I joking or being serious? The world may never know.

youll get your wish

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

07 Dec 2012, 10:56 am

"Wish granted".

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2012, 12:42 pm

Cornflake's latest post sounds like a fairy godmother allowing what's-her-name to go to the dance!

Sylkat :wink:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2012, 2:37 pm

Skyfall is not the best Bond movie in the series, nor is Quantum of Solace the worst Bond movie in the series.

Justin Bieber is one of the most overrated, if not, the most overrated pop musician ever.

Award shows are popularity contests in disguise.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2012, 12:49 pm

An opinion that's unpopular amongst WP members. About the Mick Avory thing. My mum compared me to Mick Avory in the Summer of 1998 when I was at my worst. 11 years later when I stopped spiking my hair and I didn't need glasses anymore, I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw his exact young face looking back at me time and time again. I chose to have him for a role model and I use his name in my profile, because there are some rebels who call themselves things or people that they end up looking like. Webcam and self shot pictures turn out horribly. You'd have to see me in person to get what I'm talking about. I take pride in my looks and I feel blessed that I look like a young 60s Male who had a bit of a weight problem off and on. I'm very honest about myself here on WP and I don't make mockeries of people. God wanted another Sweet Pea on this planet and I happened to be the one. I am being myself. I guess my mum figured that the more I tried to be the leader like Ray Davies, the more I came off as being the opposite like Mick Avory. Mothers never lie.

Tenderfoot
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Dec 2012, 1:33 pm

guitarman2010 wrote:
I believe in God

Homosexuality is wrong......it seems I get criticized more and more for expressing this belief

I can't say that I'm sorry to hear that. Enjoy your bigotry.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2012, 1:42 pm

-Communism is a misunderstood ideology
-The Star Trek Universe is boring as hell and scientifically implausible.
-I think menial labour for humans should be abolished
-Colonel Gadaffi was a pretty cool guy
-Beef and tomato pot noodles taste quite good.

My deviant art profile

Tenderfoot
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Dec 2012, 1:53 pm

Conservatism is a mental illness. I'm surprised that so many here regard themself as conservative/libertarian, yet demand respect and empathy for their autism.

Organized Religions are criminal enterprises.

Homophobes are most likely closeted homosexuals, if not just repugnant in general.

Max000
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2012, 2:44 pm

Guns don't kill people. But the stupid, redneck, hillbilly, gun nuts who own guns kill lots of people. Also any man who needs to use a gun to protect himself, is a fag.

The Second Amendment is exactly what it says it is, in plan English, nothing more.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

The Militia (now known as The National Guard) being necessary for our defense, therefore The Militia (now known as The National Guard) must be provided with arms they need to defend our freedom.

The subject is "The Militia". It has absolutely nothing to do with the rights of individuals to own guns.

Max000
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2012, 3:20 pm

artrat wrote:
Social networking sites have made internet forums obsolete.

I find that funny, that you posted that in an internet forum. :lol:

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2012, 3:31 pm

Tenderfoot wrote:
Homophobes are most likely closeted homosexuals.

How do you know this? It's a very easy assertion to make, but it's often not cognisant with the facts. Many of them just hate gay people rather than fearing them - in which case, it's not a phobia, it's anti-gay bigotry/hatred.

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2012, 3:41 pm

Genociding the homo sapiens species would be a great thing. Even better if I was the one responsible for the act. And the only survivor left.

Sorry for this terrible joke, by the way.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2012, 3:45 pm

I really am a nice guy who just needs a little love and understanding to become a good friend.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2012, 4:26 pm

Ancient civilizations were not wiser or more advanced than people today. Furthermore, I do not believe that ancient priests and shamans could accurately predict the distant future by munching shrooms all day.