Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

OpalWP
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Jun 2017, 12:41 am

Does your mind ever become so full, confused and unclear in thought from too much deep thinking and introspection? And lose yourself a bit? And it is brought forward how bad a person you are.

If you're out there, please come find me.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 12:45 am

Yep !

In recent days, I have been overthinking/analyzing, continuously. I think, due to a recent experience I've had, where another round of co-workers have decided to, no longer speak to me, due to holding fast to my boundaries. They take it as a personal attack, or a slight of sorts, or, I am not sure what else, and then they ignore me for ages. It hurts, a lot, makes me feel hated by the world, and isolated, but, I try to keep my thoughts in check, as hard as it can be. What really helps me, is swimming during my lunch break, or after work, as many days per week, as possible. But, quite honestly, I never stop thinking, pondering, introspecting, and I put a lot of energy into attempting not to.

Last edited by Britte on 26 Jun 2017, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 12:53 am

OpalWP wrote:
Does your mind ever become so full, confused and unclear in thought from too much deep thinking and introspection?

You mean there's another way for one's mind to be?

:D

There Are Four Lights!

OpalWP
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Jun 2017, 2:32 am

Sometimes it's not good to be too introspective and analyzing your near every move and thought. Perhaps sometimes we should be more simple and be a bit more carefree like a child.

Oh and I didn't mean the bad being brought forward by other people.

If you're out there, please come find me.