Page 2881 of 4188 [ 66997 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2878, 2879, 2880, 2881, 2882, 2883, 2884 ... 4188  Next

Ms.Berg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 11:33 am

Oh I write too slow... :wink: my answers just need to go in the bin every time I try to post them because I am too late :lol: Let`s see if i am fast enough this time :lol:

No not friends. Being tactile is something I feel belongs to my relationship with my kids when they were small and in a romantic relationship.

Same question

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 11:35 am

not really, as I'm not very good at being able to sincerely reciprocate such when done in a playful fashion on a platonic or romantic level. :( :(

What things do you recall from earlier parts of your childhood?

Ms.Berg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 11:41 am

Being in hospital, having a huge separation anxiety and being afraid of other children. But also play and lots of snow, first year in school because it was before I started having big problems with school, loving to celebrate Christmas, my bike and when I fell in love with horses...among other things.

Same question

graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 11:47 am

I have a pretty solid memory of most of my childhood starting around 3 years old. A whole lot of horses; mostly interactions with family and friends, figuring out different sports, and a bunch of school. Also, me getting in trouble a lot, my interactions with pets and other animals, fighting with my parents, and trips to the mountains or beach.

Would you/have you ever showered together with a good friend?

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 11:58 am

hmm.. Perhaps..

Ever been wrongfully perceived as being homosexual?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 12:45 pm

Yes, in fact my mom accuses me of being gay just because I know some people at my school
who are gay themselves.

(I identify myself as straight.)

Same question.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 12:52 pm

Not really.

Are you afraid of simple medical procedures?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 12:57 pm

No, in fact, I'm used to a few I have undergone in the past.

Same question.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 1:05 pm

Greeting People: It's very mechanical and rote. It doesn't come naturally and I avoid it as much as possible, fearing I will do or say something wrong.

Skinship (?): I don't know the term but the idea makes me very uncomfortable. I'm not a touchy person. The only similar thing I enjoyed was when I was about seven at school, we had to sit on a carpet for story time and the girls liked to sit behind each other and play with their hair. That was nice.

Childhood: Mostly sensory (smell), and a kaleidoscope of swirling colours or sensations that aren't very distinct

Shower: Yes a few times (guy friends)

Considered gay: Several times, even recently.

Simple medical: I don't mind at all. I don't even mind major medical.

Do you like cashmere?

Last edited by IsabellaLinton on 08 Sep 2018, 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 1:09 pm

I do, it has a very nice texture.

Do you like alcoholic beverages?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 1:13 pm

Rum makes me very sick. I don't really like wine. I will have a few sips of beer if I'm very hot and the beer is very cold.

Vodka is good if I'm going to a pub or concert and want a little perk :) (but again, that's rare).

same q

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 1:16 pm

I can't drink alcohol. I'm on three prescriptions, so if I drink alcohol, the alcohol will interfere with their functions.

If you can't drink alcohol, what is the closest you'll ever get to drinking alcohol?

graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 5:07 pm

Like an alternative? Well, theres non-alcoholic wines and beers I believe, and you can always order the virgin version of a drink. Though if you're looking for the effects of alcohol than you may be out of luck. And I would assume the fake stuff doesnt taste right so you might be better off just drinking normal stuff.

Do you find sharing a bed with someone you are not in a relationship with weird or uncomfortable?

graceksjp
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 5:10 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Skinship (?): I don't know the term but the idea makes me very uncomfortable. I'm not a touchy person. The only similar thing I enjoyed was when I was about seven at school, we had to sit on a carpet for story time and the girls liked to sit behind each other and play with their hair. That was nice.

I dont really think America has such a thing as skinship, but the term worked well for the question. Its weird cause I wouldnt think Id really like being touched or hugged much either, but I do enjoy casual touches and things like playing with my hair or fingers and backrubs and cuddle piles (things teenage girls do lol :roll:)

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 5:13 pm

The bed thing, definitely. I like to have the bed to myself.

Do you like fall/autumn?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 6:21 pm

graceksjp wrote:
Like an alternative? Well, theres non-alcoholic wines and beers I believe, and you can always order the virgin version of a drink. Though if you're looking for the effects of alcohol than you may be out of luck. And I would assume the fake stuff doesnt taste right so you might be better off just drinking normal stuff.

Do you find sharing a bed with someone you are not in a relationship with weird or uncomfortable?

I can't sleep with other people in the bed or even the room because of sensory issues and sleep terrors. I've been known to thrash around, act out dreams and hit people in my sleep from nightmares and sensory intrusion. My mother was an unfortunate victim of one of these spells when we shared a bed at a hotel. As an adult if I absolutely must share a bed I have to go to bed before the other person and be fully asleep before they can even attempt to crawl in. If I hear them, it's game over and I wake up. It's terrible because I'd love to be a cuddler, despite the fact I haven't found a proper cuddlee yet. So far no one has allowed me to feel safe.

:(

Last edited by IsabellaLinton on 08 Sep 2018, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.