How physically attractive do you think you are?

Page 3 of 11 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

How do you feel about yourself looks wise?
I am stunningly attractive. Very few people are as attractive. 8%  8%  [ 13 ]
I'm pretty good looking. Not a model or anything but I would be considered attractive 36%  36%  [ 56 ]
I am about average. I am neither considered physically attractive or really ugly. 33%  33%  [ 51 ]
I am physically unattractive. I wasn't blessed with looks. 23%  23%  [ 36 ]
Total votes : 156

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 1:41 pm

IDk I like how I look well enough, my boyfriend thinks I am attractive and family members have told me I look good(of course relatives say that kind of thing regardless). I don't think I am the most conventionally attractive, I think I look rather androgynous.

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

07 Jun 2017, 7:19 am

I think I'm average looking, but I have an interesting mix of European and Asian features that some people like, nice looking, shapely body and I look up to 10 years younger than my age (usually people think 26-28 and I'm almost 36) :) .

Average-looking is my own perception of myself - I do get quite a lot of attention from men, so maybe they'd rate me a bit higher or maybe not - because they think I'm in "everyone's league" :D Who knows...

My dress sense improved over the years and I can use make-up well to enhance my good features, so I generally feel ok about myself when looking in the mirror.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 Jun 2017, 4:39 pm

Not very; short, can't grow beard, people generally dislike me. I don't think I look that weird but something else throws people off, I'm just not good with people I guess and that's something people can sense.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2017, 9:33 pm

I have been told I look nice, but I think I look like a little girl. I'm only 5' 1" inches tall. I look much younger than my age, which causes some people to look at me with that look as though they are patting me on the head. If I didn't have my hair colored once a month, I would look like a little old lady really fast.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 4:39 pm

I don't give two s**ts how physically attractive I am.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 5:25 pm

Despite ongoing weight issues, I believe myself to have average looks.

On another note, I'm not going to give a crap about what my mom says about me wanting to lose weight; I'll lose weight and if my mom throws a hissy fit, I'll let her. It won't obviously solve anything.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 5:37 pm

IstominFan wrote:
I have been told I look nice, but I think I look like a little girl. I'm only 5' 1" inches tall. I look much younger than my age, which causes some people to look at me with that look as though they are patting me on the head. If I didn't have my hair colored once a month, I would look like a little old lady really fast.

I am 4' 11" like right before it would reach the 5' 0" mark and I look younger to. People like to tell me 'oh you look so young, you'll be happy when you're 40'. I mostly dress like a metalhead with t-shirts of favorite bands and jeans(well mine tend to be mock jeans that aren't actually made of denim) cargo pants, or cut off shorts.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jun 2017, 8:29 pm

0-1 of 10.

Yep, i am really that ugly.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 9:44 pm

I'm an otherwise pretty girl who's way too fat and has horrid skin. I don't know how to rate that contradiction.

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 11:02 pm

I am unattractive both inside and outside.

Sabreclaw
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2017, 12:54 pm

Nobody outside of my family has ever expressed positive opinions about my appearance, though I have had numerous people state I'm ugly. So clearly I'm ugly.

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 2:47 am

I hate the way I look. I am not attractive in the slightest. It is depressing honestly.

So I'm never in a rush

AndrewBatman82
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Jun 2017, 4:03 am

im fairly average

MissxVenomxPoison
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Jun 2017, 10:55 pm

I get compliments on the way I dress and do my makeup. Seldomly do I ever get asked out on a date though, which kills my confidence. Though I have been thinking about getting in a bit of shape, I actually don't want to lose alot of weight. Dieting and cutting out certain foods gets to be too stressful. Only reason I want to get in shape is to finally have sex and maybe fit into some nice clothes.

Last edited by MissxVenomxPoison on 16 Jun 2017, 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

DelusionalGene
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Jun 2017, 11:54 pm

I'm not sure what to think about this. At some angles I feel I look awesome and some people call me really cute.... Other times I look in the mirror and am disgusted, and all in all I don't get too many looks from girls and have never been asked out. You be the judge, I guess.

I'd say average. To me, I would gladly have acid splashed in my face in exchange for the personality and intelligence that allows some guys to seamlessly coast through life. Male attractiveness isn't worth all that much IMO.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 12:16 am

I'm fat so I'm ugly but I wonder if I lose weight I'm maybe going to be a little pretty?? I'm not sure of that, I even made a post about this a few days ago, I have no idea how I look