How physically attractive do you think you are?

Page 4 of 11 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next

How do you feel about yourself looks wise?
I am stunningly attractive. Very few people are as attractive. 8%  8%  [ 13 ]
I'm pretty good looking. Not a model or anything but I would be considered attractive 36%  36%  [ 56 ]
I am about average. I am neither considered physically attractive or really ugly. 33%  33%  [ 51 ]
I am physically unattractive. I wasn't blessed with looks. 23%  23%  [ 36 ]
Total votes : 156

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 1:06 am

6'3" 190#. upper-middle-aged. aging rock star hair. definitely can no longer fit into my army uniform/clothing, but for my age I am considered slender enough. I've been called "unconventionally attractive" which I take to mean stylishly homely.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 1:14 am

ltcvnzl wrote:
I'm fat so I'm ugly but I wonder if I lose weight I'm maybe going to be a little pretty?? I'm not sure of that, I even made a post about this a few days ago, I have no idea how I look

Obesity makes anyone less attractive, whether you are male, female, old , young - so yeah, you will certainly look better if you lose weight to healthy levels.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 2:30 am

by the numbers, it seems the poll suggests a majority think themselves attractive. :o

b9
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 4:10 am

i do not care how i look.

i dress in whatever is at hand.
i only shave when the whiskers start to make my face feel itchy and scratchy.

i have an expensive limousine i drive, and i drive it to the shops dressed in what other people may consider to be rags.

whatever. as long as i am not obstructed from purchasing what i desire, and i can get home unscathed, i really do not care.

the other day, i made a u-turn into a carpark, and then i noticed a police car parked there. i decided i would park right next to them.

one constable came around and told me that i had just made an illegal u-turn, and i looked at him squarely and said "so i guess it's time to get my license out", and he knew instinctively that i was a smart person and we had a small discussion about the wording of signs, and i was not booked at all.

so if you hold on for "dear life" to how you look, then it is certain that your passage through time will strip your looks away from you, and you will be left with either a multitude of alternative ideas (if you did not care about looks) or else a feeling of desolate abandonment and a hopelessness of ever rejoining the world which no longer finds you physically attractive.

i look ok for my age. i have no wrinkles and i have a full head of hair which has no grey hairs in it.
but the most important thing is how intelligently you approach, or else deal with others.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 8:30 am

...I answered " pretty good " , though maybe that's more my internal idea .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 9:01 am

It depends on the day.

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

16 Jun 2017, 2:37 pm

DelusionalGene wrote:
I'm not sure what to think about this. At some angles I feel I look awesome and some people call me really cute.... Other times I look in the mirror and am disgusted, and all in all I don't get too many looks from girls and have never been asked out. You be the judge, I guess.

I'd say average. To me, I would gladly have acid splashed in my face in exchange for the personality and intelligence that allows some guys to seamlessly coast through life. Male attractiveness isn't worth all that much IMO.

OK, I'll play the judge ;) You sure seem very cute in this photo.
And your hair colour is beautiful. Don't know about other angles, but you look above average in attractiveness here.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 12:31 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
ltcvnzl wrote:
I'm fat so I'm ugly but I wonder if I lose weight I'm maybe going to be a little pretty?? I'm not sure of that, I even made a post about this a few days ago, I have no idea how I look

Obesity makes anyone less attractive, whether you are male, female, old , young - so yeah, you will certainly look better if you lose weight to healthy levels.

at the same time, some people are still pretty while fat and there is some ugly skinny people, that's why i'm unsure if i'm going to be pretty or not. ie: i'm not sure about my face as well.

KiannaKitter
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Jun 2017, 5:25 pm

I picked the "I'm pretty good looking" option on that poll. I'm no Tyra Banks, but I get by. I know I have many of the conventionally attractive features; I am tall, I am slim with an hourglass figure, I have big boobs, a firm booty, legs that go for miles, a decent face, clear skin, healthy teeth and when I do have hair, it's thick and lush. So yeah. I'm pretty satisfied and confident....which by the way you have to be to pull off the bald look. :wink:

But really. I don't know if you can ever really judge your own attractiveness since everyone is attracted to different things. It's so individual. What you find beautiful may not be what others find beautiful. :)

Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. It's a waste of time.
Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, your quirks - love them.
Without those things you wouldn't be you and why would you want to be someone else? Be confident with who you are. Smile.
And if anyone hates on you because you're happy with yourself then you stick your middle finger in the air and say "Screw it."

My happiness will not depend on others anymore. I'm happy because I love who I am.
I love my flaws, I love my imperfections, they make me ME - and me is pretty amazing.

will@rd
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 7:08 pm

When I was young, I had horrible self-esteem. Because I found it so impossible to fit in with the NT crowd, I naturally assumed (not knowing I had autism) that it was because I was an unattractive toad.

Somewhere about the last two years of high school, the girls became more and more flirtatious and accepting towards me and I began to question my earlier assessment, but, as I still couldn't connect socially (much less romantically), I had to assume I was, at best, on the low side of average. Finally, after graduation, once my family announced we were moving away, one of the girls I knew from school and church confessed to me that the local girls had gossiped about how cute I was ever since we had moved into town. Doh!

In any case, as years went by, I began to realize I'd underestimated myself, and my problem had never been looks, but poor social skills all along (though I was still unaware I had autism and I'd never heard the term "social skills"). Now, I look at photos of myself between 15 and 30 and I could kick myself for being so naive. I was cute. Fine time to realize that now, as nature steals a little more with every passing year - fortunately, I'm aging much more gradually than my peers. I see what's become of most of the people my age and they majority of them are absolute trolls. It's pathetic how NTs let themselves go, once they trap a mate.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 2:46 am

I am 5'3, and there is almost a consensus that alone is extremely unattractive in a guy.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 3:55 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I am 5'3, and there is almost a consensus that alone is extremely unattractive in a guy.

life in the big smoke.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 5:56 am

b9 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

life in the big smoke.

Beirut is a big smoke indeed, literally.

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 6:54 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
b9 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

life in the big smoke.

From what i have seen of you, you are hot.

So I'm never in a rush

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 8:14 am

Solvejg wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
b9 wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

life in the big smoke.

From what i have seen of you, you are hot.

The real evaluation on sexual attractiveness only comes from the opposite sex in real life environment (in hetero case), not online where you can't see the person in 3D, so you can see the person's height/weight and his real proportions, it's not the same thing; for example will@rd is surely considered attractive in his community because he got feedbacks (in real life) from the local girls that he's cute- that's something I never had before.
The most common comment I get in real life is that I am too short (and usually not in a positive tone). Only girls of Far-eastern Asian ethnicities ever told me I am attractive.

I am not angry about it, I take Chronos' stance: It's just human evolution.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 11:14 pm