Is it ''abnormal'' for a 25 or 30 year old to be a virgin ?

Page 6 of 10 [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2024, 6:03 am

MaxE wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Plus making out and passionately kissing is fun!! !

Maybe even more than the actual main event (sex)

What do you guys think?

Is the lead-up (foreplay) more fun than actual intercourse?

It can be, sometimes.

Depending on how good of a kisser and toucher he is

The whole experience hinges on that I think

If I remember correctly Robbie was a pretty decent kisser!

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2024, 6:26 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:

What do you guys think?

I found the hunt to be just as fun as sex with the foreplay going hand in hand with sex most cases. Putting yourself in the right place at the right time or the anticipation of being minutes away success is what does it for me.

The foreplay can help, but I noticed most encounters for me at least are decided before any foreplay begins with the mood building up via words or "vibes" and her mind is made up there and then. It just suddenly starts most times, sometimes in seconds whether I've known her for months or quite literally under 60 seconds beforehand.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2024, 7:06 am

Nades wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

What do you guys think?

I found the hunt to be just as fun as sex with the foreplay going hand in hand with sex most cases. Putting yourself in the right place at the right time or the anticipation of being minutes away success is what does it for me.

The foreplay can help, but I noticed most encounters for me at least are decided before any foreplay begins with the mood building up via words or "vibes" and her mind is made up there and then. It just suddenly starts most times, sometimes in seconds whether I've known her for months or quite literally under 60 seconds beforehand.

Foreplay is the only part of sex I have actually gotten to participate in!

I was not ready to go farther than kissing and touching

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2024, 8:11 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Nades wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

What do you guys think?

Foreplay is the only part of sex I have actually gotten to participate in!

I was not ready to go farther than kissing and touching

You'll know when it's time. For me we agreed a particular day for my first time.

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2024, 9:10 am

I can't understand why nature has programmed us to tell us that our early 20s is the "best" time to have kids when perhaps people are not as mature than they are in the early 30s. I seem to think though isn't it better though to consider it when you are more mature to have a child.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2024, 10:26 am

chris1989 wrote:
I can't understand why nature has programmed us to tell us that our early 20s is the "best" time to have kids when perhaps people are not as mature than they are in the early 30s. I seem to think though isn't it better though to consider it when you are more mature to have a child.

It's biology. Fertility starts to decline in men and women once they get past 35 and complications become more likely.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2024, 10:45 am

chris1989 wrote:

I think people grow up later, developmentally in this day and age than at most points in history.

In the past, kids were treated as adults in many countries across the world and by the time kids reached young adulthood, they typically were a lot less sheltered than say, someone in the western world who has grown up in the past 50 years or so.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2024, 11:05 am

chris1989 wrote:

Because early 20's are the optimum conditions for having a child since fertility declines later

I agree but nature doesn't!

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2024, 12:46 pm

The thing is, when I was in my early 20s, I had no thoughts whatsoever that I "should" find a partner and start a family before 30 or 35. My parents didn't have me and my sister until their late 20s/early 30s and didn't have any kids in their early 20s.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2024, 5:55 pm

chris1989 wrote:

Because the longer you wait, the more likely you are to die before you reproduce.

Natural selection doesn't select for what's ideal, it selects for passing on genes. Reproducing early ensures ones genes will be passed on.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2024, 8:18 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
chris1989 wrote:

Because the longer you wait, the more likely you are to die before you reproduce.

Natural selection doesn't select for what's ideal, it selects for passing on genes. Reproducing early ensures ones genes will be passed on.

That is probably the main reason people rush to look for a partner and get married!! !

I don't really know if I want a child or not though

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 9:15 am

chris1989 wrote:

I'm sorry, but if you can't understand why, then you may be in a hole to deep to dig yourself out of.

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 3:42 pm

I seem to think as though we have to reproduce early anyway regardless of whether we want to or not or whether or not we can afford it or not afford it. I even seem to feel as though 20 year olds are expected to have just as much money to have a child, buy a house etc the same as 30 year olds, 40 year olds and so on can. The thing I remember in my early 20s I didn't have as much money then as I do now. I mean how many others out there in their 20s have good financial situations to afford a child, buy and keep a house and so on ?

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 4:01 pm

chris1989 wrote:
I seem to think as though we have to reproduce early anyway regardless of whether we want to or not or whether or not we can afford it or not afford it. I even seem to feel as though 20 year olds are expected to have just as much money to have a child, buy a house etc the same as 30 year olds, 40 year olds and so on can. The thing I remember in my early 20s I didn't have as much money then as I do now. I mean how many others out there in their 20s have good financial situations to afford a child, buy and keep a house and so on ?

A fair few can get would say

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 4:04 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
chris1989 wrote:

That is probably the main reason people rush to look for a partner and get married!! !

I don't really know if I want a child or not though

It's certainly one of them. Even people who don't want kids still have that drive on an instinctual level, it's just intellect reminds them 'no, don't make kids'.

Even when people know their partner can't make kids, on an instinctual level, reproduction is still the drive.