Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2024, 4:22 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
FranzOren wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:
Wow, I'd better get started on that collection of severed priest's heads for my closet since I've got psychopathic murderous tendencies and all. :roll:

I expressed that I might have PTSD and Unspecified Personality Disorder with Schizotypal, Narcissistic and Antisocial pathology after many negative experiences in the past.

Some is exactly synonymous with all, apparently.

Because some of us might develop additional issues that autism contributes to, that actually means all of us are fated to not just develop those predispositions, but also to act on them.

That's a completely reasonable and valid way to interpret what you've said and not at all an absurd degree of overreaction.

It is important to understand that most people with Autism Spectrum Disorder are much more likely to be victims than perpetrators, however, there are people like me with Autism Spectrum Disorder who have some social intelligence to commit crimes, by learning all kinds of psychology and reading a book on how to read and recognize facial expressions and most body languages. I also learned dark social skills, due to a history of mental health issues related to ODD and CD tendencies, with mania, normal mood, and then depression with delusions as a symptom.

People like me became the Joker, the only difference between my symptoms of personality disorders and Jokerś is that t he commits crimes and I never harmed anyone, as I have tend to follow by practicing communards by judaism

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2024, 1:38 pm

You do realize this thread is 18 years old.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2024, 3:07 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:

I do, I just extremely obsessed with Forensic Psychology to the point of unhealthy compulsiveness.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2024, 6:04 pm

FranzOren wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

I do, I just extremely obsessed with Forensic Psychology to the point of unhealthy compulsiveness.

Ah ok.

I don't think there's a link between ASD and crime.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2024, 11:18 pm

There is a link between having Neurodevelopmental Disorders and being victimized more than the general population, and it causes some of those people to have mental health issues, delusions, and personality disorders that may lead to antisocial tendencies or severe personality disorders.