Page 4 of 5 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2024, 2:00 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Hank Hill, of King Of The Hill. While he had been a successful high school football player, he has an obsession with propane and all things associated with the business that doesn't fit with the cool student athlete he had once been. And while he is good at his job as a salesman and manager, the obvious in everyday life flies over his head.

I was going to say him too.I always enjoyed KOTH.Arlen is based partially on my hometown so I could always feel like I could relate to him for a lot of different reasons.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2024, 4:24 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Hank Hill, of King Of The Hill. While he had been a successful high school football player, he has an obsession with propane and all things associated with the business that doesn't fit with the cool student athlete he had once been. And while he is good at his job as a salesman and manager, the obvious in everyday life flies over his head.

I was going to say him too.I always enjoyed KOTH.Arlen is based partially on my hometown so I could always feel like I could relate to him for a lot of different reasons.

Very cool.

Summers_Over
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 May 2024, 10:10 pm

Penelope Taynt from The Amanda Show. She's very fixated on Amanda, is somewhat oblivious to social norms (not understanding that she is disrupting the show with her shenanigans), and she's also very focused on her goal of meeting Amanda above all else.

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2024, 9:58 am

Etienne in the movie Fack ju Göhte 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ueav4iE0gYI

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2024, 10:13 am

There is a little girl; her name is Anna-Kat on American Housewife

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2024, 10:22 am

colliegrace wrote:
Gomer Pyle from the Andy Griffith Show

I've said this myself and been shot down for it.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2024, 10:34 am

I think the Brett character in the short-lived HBO show Togetherness was autistic AF or more specifically AS, but his name never comes up. In fact, I believe the character was written with that in mind.

Probably because so few people have seen that show (only 31 people reviewed it on IMDb).

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2024, 12:19 pm

A lot of people seem to think Paige on Atypical was autistic even though she wasn't identified as such in the script. By which I mean, people who identify as autistic.

ElmersTrueLove
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 May 2024, 9:36 am

I will always see Bob and Larry as autistic and ADHD respectively.

Elmer's wife since 2022

.。*゚+.*.。 ゚+..。*゚+

MoeTrashPanda
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 May 2024, 10:26 am

I think there are a couple of autistic characters in MLP: Friendship is Magic.

I think for sure Maud Pie, Mud Briar, and Princess Twilight have autism:

ʕ◉ᴥ◉ʔ

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2024, 5:34 pm

Summer_Twilight wrote:
Hi:

I think that in addition to Sheldon, I think that Raj, Howard, and Amy are on the spectrum too. I sometimes wonder about Leonard.

I also think that Lilo is on the spectrum herself because she can't seem to take hint when someone is not a friend.

The creator of The Big Bang Theory said Sheldon is not autistic

ProfessorJohn
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2024, 5:39 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I was going to say Bobby Hill from this show, as he speaks very monotone and isn't very good with girls.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2024, 7:03 pm

ProfessorJohn wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I was going to say Bobby Hill from this show, as he speaks very monotone and isn't very good with girls.

Autism tends to be inherited from the father's side.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2024, 7:11 pm

ProfessorJohn wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Bobby isn't good with girls like Kobe Bryant wasn't much of a basketball player.

Also, while not autistic, Miu Matsuoka definitely has ADHD.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2024, 7:13 pm

Holly Gibney, from the Stephen King based TV shows, Mr. Mercedes, and The Outsider (where she is turned into an African American woman). She is shy and socially awkward and has obsessions like needing to use certain kinds of markers when she writes. But that obsessiveness serves her well when she becomes a partner in a private detective agency, coming to conclusions she knows are right, even if they seem impossible to the NT's around her.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2024, 7:51 pm

What's the consensus on Osaka?